Sundown: Saudi Bombs?
Plus J Street vs. Berkeley, CAP responds, and more
• The ever-mischievous Prince Turki al-Faisal suggested Saudi Arabia may develop nuclear weapons if Iran gets ‘em. This wouldn’t be about pressuring the United States into backing an attack, now would it? [AP/NYT]
• The latest price-tag attack came yesterday as a mosque in a West Bank village was almost burned down. [Haaretz]
• J Street not welcome at Berserkeley. [Haaretz/Goldblog]
• Bernie Fine, the Jewish Coaches Association founder and Syracuse basketball assistant, likely will not be prosecuted for alleged sexual abuse. [Deadspin]
• Right-wing casino magnate Sheldon Adelson donated $25 million to Yad Vashem—the largest private donation in the history of Israel’s Holocaust museum. [AP/WP]