Daybreak: The Last 30 Days of the Campaign
Plus Jack Lew as Secretary of Treasury?
• The Times breaks down the last 30 days of the presidential campaign, noting how an election that hung in the balance following the first presidential debate was ultimately won. [NYT]
• David Ignatius looks at the urgent tasks of President Obama’s second term from a domestic and foreign policy standpoint. He also floats Obama Chief of Staff Jack Lew as a likely candidate to be Secretary of Treasury. [WaPo]
• Headline of the Day (and a good read): Obama win puts Netanyahu between Barack and a hard place [Times of Israel]
• The filmmaker who produced and directed the “Innocence of Muslims” has been sentenced to a year in federal prison for probation violations. [JTA]
• Jewcy presents the election hangover edition of its popular Network Jews series. [Jewcy]