Daybreak: Did Bibi Prepare Iran Strike in 2010?
Plus Sheldon Adelson makes his case
• According to Israel’s Channel Two, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak called on IDF Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi and Mossad Chief Meir Dagan to prepare for a strike on Iran in 2010. The two military leaders reportedly pushed back against the decision, saying that it required cabinet approval. [YNet]
• Sheldon Adelson (and/or his very talented ghostwriter) made the case that the Democratic Party is bad for the Jews in an opinion piece in the Wall Street Journal. [WSJ]
• Jew vs. Jew, Family Style: Brooklyn developer Bruce Ratner and members of his family published a letter that is highly critical of Republican senatorial candidate Josh Mandel, who married into the Ratner family. The letter was published in the Cleveland Jewish News. [Kos]
• Israeli election season is heating up. Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert accused Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of strengthening Hamas and weakening the Palestinian Authority throughout his time in office. [Times of Israel]
• The Times looks at an election-themed, provocative art installation by Jonathan Horowitz placed simultaneously in seven art museums in solidly red and blue states across the country. [NYT]