Sundown: Hezbollah’s Nasrallah Threatens
Plus a Gaza building boom?
• At a Jerusalem Day rally today, Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah threatened to use “precision rockets” to kill “tens of thousands” of Israelis if Israel attacks Lebanon. [Daily Star]
• The Economist has a feature on the Gaza Strip, which may be prime for an economic boom. [The Economist]
• Erica Goode writes the harrowing story of the Colorado emergency room that handled the victims of the Aurora shooting. [NYT]
• The Forward picks a bone with the popular game Words With Friends, a scrabblee knock-off that doesn’t allow the use of the word “Jew” as a valid word. [Forward]
• An Iranian woman was interview on Israeli television where she spoke about her friendship through Facebook with an Israeli woman. [Times of Israel]