By Hannah Pressman —
The dish was a staple for Sephardic Jews during the Spanish Inquisition
Kira Kazantsev, child of Russian immigrants, cites community's support
- Talking About Michael Brown, Social Justice, and Why #BlackLivesMatter This Thanksgiving
- Read ‘One Gram Short,’ a New Story by Etgar Keret
- Eat More Hummus, Help End Smoking?
- OMGWTFBIBLE: In Which the Israelites Finally Peace Out of Egypt
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Week 2 Recap
- Forensic pathologist is no regular ?Working Stiff?
- ?The Red Tent? puts down stakes as Lifetime miniseries
- Mike Nichols: From marked man to American icon