Sundown: Bigotry Gets No Sanction in Tunisia
Plus re-arranging kosher certification on the Titanic and more
• Tunisian President Moncef Marzouki visited a synagogue bombed 10 years ago and promised that Jews will be equal citizens under the law. [JTA]
• Prime Minister Netanyahu plans to offer President Abbas a return to direct peace talks. [Haaretz]
• The lost kosher food of the Titanic. [JTA]
• “Are you kidding?” he said. “No Jew-boy in Borough Park ever builds legal.” Great read. [Observer]
• Rosanne Barr interviews Sandra Bernhard. They talk nose jobs, performing for their fellow Jews and their mutual love of Kabbalah. [Interview Magazine]
This one goes out to friend of the Scroll Uri Fintzy, who passed his citizenship test today.