Some Ben & Jerry’s Flavors for Free Cone Day!
Go get a gratis scoop of these
• Halvah Negilah: Pistachio ice cream with sweet sesame-tahini swirls.
• Eric Cantor’s Southern Comfort: Whiskey ice cream with honey swirls.
• Matzah Breyers: In a deal with its rival ice cream company, Ben & Jerry’s is using Breyers’ cinnamon ice cream but baking its own matzah.
• Red Velvet Drake: Like the current Red Velvet Cake, only even smoother, girl.
• Charoset the Mostest: Apple ice cream with nuts, dates, and, you know, whatever else you want to throw in there.
• NetanYoohoo: More brand cross-promotion: YooHoo-flavored ice cream, the prime minister’s face on the carton.
• BenZion NetanYoohoo: Just like the above ice cream, except aged 102 years.
• Soy Gevalt: For the lactose intolerant.
• Klezmer Kreme: Cream ice cream with sour-cherry swirl, for a taste of the Old Country.
• Raspberry Rugelach Delight Raspberry ice cream with crispy rugelach flakes.
• Settlement Freeze: Tastes sugary-sweet, but eat it quick, it melts fast!
• When General Grant Expelled the Juice: Apple juice sorbet with American apple pie chunks.
• Park Slope Choco-op: Half chocolate, the other half also chocolate, but in a totally different way. And you have to work three hours to buy it.
• Candy Bar Refaeli: Vanilla ice cream, with bits of Butterfinger, Snickers, and Milky Way.
And in select stores for a select time:
• Hillel’s Ice Cream Sandwich: Pre-packaged confection with two slices of matzah surrounding vanilla ice cream—no corn syrup used.