Sundown: Bridge to … Somewhere?
Plus Ellison is the richest Jew, and more
• The tastefully named French Jewish architect Marc Mimram has a plan for a bridge, suspended several feet off the ground, that would connect Gaza and the West Bank to form a “contiguous” Palestinian state. [Haaretz]
• Larry Ellison is the richest Jew in the world. He’s followed by Sheldon Adelson, Michael Bloomberg, George Soros, and Sergey Brin and Larry Page. [Forbes]
• Prime Minister Netanyahu’s approval rating is 53 percent (which is very strong for a parliamentary democracy with coalition governments). [Rosner’s Domain]
• Dictators vs. Democrats, the March Madness-style bracket! Intriguing potential second-round match-up … . [FP]
• “Infected Mohel Still Sucks.” [Failed Messiah]
Sen. Al Franken discusses a recent trip to Israel.