Sundown: Are Jews Shorting Obama’s Stock?
Plus Googling the Dead Sea Scrolls, and more
• Forty-five percent of the American Jewish Committee’s respondents approve of President Obama’s job, a 12 percent drop from last year. [Ben Smith]
• Google has digitized the Dead Sea Scrolls. Next: the original Ten Commandments. [AP/WP]
• A conference in Morocco last week convened to remember the Holocaust. [NYT]
• The U.N. Security Council held an informal, closed-door “consultation” on the Palestinians’ resolution. [JPost]
• The Ethicist tackles the clash between Shabbat observance and delayed flights. It’s like the ski lift Curb. [NYT Magazine]
• Here is your Rosh Hashanah card. [someecards]
For another Website, I wrote about the greatest professional football rivalry there is: Washington Redskins-Dallas Cowboys. (Jewish footnote to the article: Brad Sham, longtime Voice of the Cowboys, is Jewish.) They play tonight. Hail!