Sundown: Iran and Qaeda in Cahoots?
Plus, Keret’s thin abode, Facebook won’t delete denial pages, and more
• The U.S. Treasury Department has accused Iran of funneling money to Al Qaeda via Pakistan. Oh joy. [WP]
• Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak will be visiting his home-away-from-home—the New York-D.C. Acela corridor—tomorrow and Friday. [The Envoy]
• Facebook will not close pages that deny the Holocaust, for reasons of free speech. A survivors group has criticized the company. [JTA]
• Harold Bloom’s favorite book in the Bible is Jonah, and here he explains why. [NYRB]
• French President Nicolas Sarkozy became the first European leader to call for a two-state solution that recognizes Israel as “for the Jewish people.” [Contentions]
We all need someone …