Ice Cream Holiday
If Ben & Jerry’s flavors were Jewish
• Sephardic Stew: Saffron ice cream with raisins.
• Afikomen Delight: Chocolate ice cream with exactly one piece of matzah per pint.
• Yerushalayim Shel Pecan: Caramel ice cream with real pecans and pie crust.
• Bernard-Henri Berry: Burgundy ’82-flavored ice cream—it’s a fine vintage—with blackberry swirl.
• Lamb’s Blood Orange Sorbet: This is actually just blood orange sorbet.
• Trayf: Bacon bits and mascarpone cheese and vanilla ice cream, for those who define their Jewishness by eating non-Jewish food.
• The BDS: Blueberry ice cream, dark chocolate chips, and a swirl of caramel, served in a flotilla-shaped cup.
• Lieberman Surprise: Actually just Chunky Monkey.
• Goldstone Stonecold: Crow-flavored.
Earlier: It’s Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry’s!