Sundown: Goldstone Report Stays, Says U.N.
Plus Peres and Obama talk Pollard, and more
• President Shimon Peres met with President Obama at the White House. In addition to discussing Iran, the peace process, and Gilad Schalit, Peres asked Obama to free convicted spy Jonathan Pollard. [JPost]
• How Kabbalah—or, to be more precise, the sketchy Kabbalah Centre—helped ruin Madonna’s plans for a multimillion-dollar girls’ school in Malawi. [Newsweek]
• A dispatch from the Egypt-Gaza smuggling tunnels. [The Daily]
• The world has one deaf-blind acting troupe, and it’s Israeli. [JPost]
• Somebody sent a pig’s foot and an anti-Semitic note to Rep. Peter King, who recently chaired controversial hearings into homegrown Muslim radicalism and who, despite the surname and Long Island district, isn’t Jewish. [JTA]
Jake Gyllenhaal talking about the afikomen on Shalom Sesame? Jake Gyllenhaal talking about the afikomen on Shalom Sesame.