Sundown: Ducks (Don’t) Fly Together!
Plus, swan song of a Nazi anthem and more
• A NHL player is suing the Anaheim Ducks for “verbal anti-Semitic attacks.” [TMZ]
• The German version of iTunes has removed the Nazi party anthem after complaints. Nazis will be forced to illegally download their music like the rest of us. [JTA]
• Two Palestinian men were charged in the murder of an American tourist. [WaPo]
• Susan Rice, the US ambassador to the United Nations, is demanding that it’s special rapporteur on the Palestinians be fired after he wrote a blog post that seems to out him as a 9/11 truther. [JTA]
• Palestinian chief negotiator Saeb Erekat is blaming a US and British citizen for leaking the Palestine Papers. Their awesome names? Clayton Swisher and Alastair Crooke. [JPost]
• On the other hand, Likud minister Gilad Erdan praised the leak, but condemned its coverage. [JPost]
Quack! Quack! Quack!