Sundown: Bad Bedfellows
Plus Obama says Turkish arms sales are safe, and more
• A Hamas official vaguely endorses Park51; the New York Post goes large with it. [Ben Smith]
• Obama “emphatically denied” warning Turkey that its continued pro-Palestinian activism and opposition to Iran sanctions could threaten weapons sales. [Laura Rozen]
• Where would Park51 actually be located? Opinions differ! [The Awl]
• IHH, the Turkish charity that backed the Flotilla, praised the founding of a new, Hamas-aligned Gaza-based militant group. [JPost]
• Carl Levin, the Jewish Democratic senator from Michigan, was hit with a pie in the face by a student named Ahlam Mohsen at a Big Rapids event. [The Detroit News]
AMAR’E FLOATING IN THE DEAD SEA!