Sundown: Congressional Committee Labels Armenian ‘Genocide’
Plus Hitler the abortionist, the Sabbath Manifesto, and more
• The U.S. House Foreign Affairs Committee narrowly passed a resolution condemning Turkey’s Armenian “genocide,” a controversial, volatile (and historically accurate) step on which most pro-Israel groups are lukewarm. [NYT]
• Polish anti-abortion activists are using Hitler’s image on billboards, reminding folks that the Nazis legalized abortion in conquered Poland. [Haaretz]
• In an op-ed, Ireland’s foreign minister blasts the Gaza blockade as “unjust and completely counterproductive … inhumane and completely unacceptable.” [IHT]
• Interesting interview with the son of a Hamas leader who, he just revealed, was an Israeli informant during the Second Intifada. [BBC]
• Speaking of! An important Danish journalist has come forward to admit he also worked with the Mossad. [Haaretz]
• Watch the launch of the Sabbath Manifesto.