Daybreak: Boycott Ukraine!
Plus Disraeli rocks, taking Iran seriously, and more in the news
• An op-ed calls for a boycott on Ukraine for institutionalized anti-Semitism. [Haaretz]
• A Jewish student attended a dinner with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, where she was reminded that “behind what could be perceived as a charming attitude lurks a dangerous man with a deadly ideology.” [NYDN]
• Meanwhile, deniers aside, Holocaust survivors still suffer from anxiety and sleep problems, says a new study in the British Journal of Psychiatry. [JPost]
• And some in Israel feel reassured that President Obama and other Western leaders are taking the Iran threat seriously as Geneva talks conclude. [WP]
• In a new Daily Beast column, fashionisto Simon Doonan praises the “Obama-cool” Benjamin Disraeli (subject of a Nextbook Press book), who sassily dressed down haters: “Yes, I am a Jew and when the ancestors of the right honorable gentleman were brutal savages in an unknown island, mine were priests in the temple of Solomon.” [Daily Beast]