Kerry to Return to Israel; Mila Kunis’ New Film
Plus Operation Israeli Weather 2.0, and more in the news
• Secretary of State John Kerry is heading back to Jerusalem and Ramallah, his second visit to the region in two weeks. [JTA]
• Meanwhile, Kerry told the audience celebrating the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee’s 100th anniversary that the U.S. would not let Iran acquire a nuclear weapon. [Jerusalem Post]
• The O.C. fans, rejoice: there’s a Kickstarter to make the Yamaclaus—a Santa-themed yarmulke featured on the show’s epic Christmukkah episode—a post-Thanksgivukkah reality. [Forward]
• Sorry, Channing Tatum, but the new trailer for Jupiter Ascending has entirely too little Mila Kunis for our liking. [Slate]
• 80-year-old billionaire Leonard Lauder and fiance Linda E. Johnson called off their wedding, but went on their honeymoon anyway. How’s that for an amicable split? [NY Post]
Sure it’s not a land deal, but maybe we’re getting somewhere?