Measure passes General Assembly by a vote of 310-303
Interfaith activist Mark Paredes tries to boost understanding between the two religions—and to encourage Jewish proselytizing
Advocate of Israel boycott tells Jews that America is ‘the Promised Land’
Ambassador to Israel Dave Sharma explains why they’re dropping the adjective
Israeli leader also accuses settlers of ‘a distortion of the essence of Judaism’
And why it still matters
By Delphine Horvilleur — In memory of the murdered 'Charlie Hebdo' satirist, book lover, therapist, JewBy Marjorie Ingall —
Shuka Truck offers several takes on the Middle Eastern egg-and-tomato dishBy David Schraub — Why have Jews in the U.K. never won a reported discrimination case against non-Jewish defendants?
The insidious, and mistaken, media meme around the irresistible story of Israelis choosing to live in Germany
Amedy Coulibaly reportedly asked security guards if there were Jews inside
Her new series, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, premieres on Netflix in March
Returning our deceased to the soil honors the injunction for a proper burial—and keeps us mindful of the life cycle of which we’re a part
In a new memoir, the controversial ‘New York Times’ columnist connects dots between dislocation and his mother’s depression
Israel Story, Episode 5: From red heifers and golden calves to the mooing mascot of radical vegans everywhere
The cartoonist’s grahic memoir made many Top Ten lists this year. Here’s what she had to say about it.
- OMGWTFBIBLE: Live From Limmud UK With Rachel Rose Reid!
- The High School Student Using Lego to Learn—And Teach—About Nazism
- Israeli and Lebanese Miss Universe Contestants Embroiled in Social Media Conflict
- Michael Douglas Wins $1 Million Genesis Prize For His Commitment to Judaism and Israel
- Solving the enigma: Producing Alan Turing?s story, against all odds
- Did Charlie Hebdo fail as satire?
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Week 10 Recap
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Week 11 Recap