Mathias Mossberg and Mark LeVine
Mathias Mossberg is a retired ambassador and Senior Fellow at the Center for Middle Eastern Studies, Lund University, Sweden. Mark LeVine, a professor of history at the University of California, Irvine, is a contributing editor for Tikkun, and a senior columnist for Al Jazeera. He is the author of Overthrowing Geography and the coeditor of Struggle and Survival in Palestine/Israel.
By Marjorie Ingall — Is putting other kids’ health at risk really a Jewish value?By Stephanie Butnick —
Burning questions for the Patriots quarterback after NYT Magazine profileBy Shaul Magid — Jacob Neusner shows how an identity founded on oppression and persecution limits the potential of the Diaspora
Lacking a vision of the future, Labor reinvents itself by misreading the past
An excerpt from the new memoir ‘Why Not Say What Happened’ conjures lost summer worlds
Willkommen out of the closet!
In a new memoir, the controversial ‘New York Times’ columnist connects dots between dislocation and his mother’s depression
Israel Story, Episode 5: From red heifers and golden calves to the mooing mascot of radical vegans everywhere
The cartoonist’s grahic memoir made many Top Ten lists this year. Here’s what she had to say about it.
- Alert: Chelsea Handler is in Israel
- Watch Americans Taste Classic Israeli Snacks For the First Time
- Israeli Creates Yarmulke-Wig Hybrid to Protect Jews From Violent Attacks
- OMGWTFBIBLE: Live From Limmud UK With Rachel Rose Reid!
- Shmoozing with Mel Brooks, the 88-year-old man
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Week 11 Recap
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Week 12 Recap
- An open letter to Josh Mankiewicz & Dateline NBC