Liel Leibovitz is a senior writer for Tablet Magazine.
Their resolution itself is just as comically inept
A new piece of legislation seeks to upset the status quo over which language the Jewish state deems official. It’s deeply misguided.
Reading the controversial scholar’s academic publications reveals carelessness, ignorance, and a very strong bias
Steven Salaita’s case isn’t about free speech. It’s about common sense, and the rightful consequences of bigotry and violence.
In the movie ‘Kicking Out Shoshana,’ a popular athlete pretends to be gay. The result is both funny and surprisingly meaningful.
At 80, the prophet is still busy at work
By Yair Rosenberg —
Ultra-Orthodox Jews across Israel attend the funeral of Zidan SayifBy Lee Smith —
Israel may face a wrenching choice between its democracy and Jewishness. And that’s normal.By Stephanie Butnick —
Designer launches $12 million preservation project of 500-year-old ghetto
The Daily Show host plugs his new film Rosewater on The Colbert Report
Reportedly called 'dirty bloody Jew' during daytime subway platform attack
Israel Story, Episode 4: When a hobby becomes a calling—from a moonlighting hit man in Eilat to a Knesset groupie in Herzliya
Jonathan Eig examines the renegade Jewish biologist and his three co-crusaders who made having sex without having a baby possible
New York Festival of Song’s Steven Blier’s latest program showcases Freud’s influence on the Golden Age of German lieder
- OMGWTFBIBLE: In Which the Israelites Finally Peace Out of Egypt
- Watch: Three Grandmas Smoke Weed For the First Time
- Where Does the “Jewish Nose” Come From?
- David Krumholtz’s Weather Forecasting Bubbe Could Be Coming to the Small Screen
- Mike Nichols, who escaped Nazi Germany and became the legendary director of ?The Graduate,? has died
- Director relishes the humor in ?What the Butler Saw? at Taper
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Episode 1 Recap
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Week 2 Recap