Eylon Aslan-Levy holds a BA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from the University of Oxford and an MPhil in International Relations from the University of Cambridge. He wrote his master's thesis on the exodus of Jewish refugees from Arab lands in Israeli foreign policy. He is the founder of the Everyday Antisemitism Project. Follow him on Twitter @EylonALevy.
By Stephanie Butnick —
Burning questions for the Patriots quarterback after NYT Magazine profileBy Shaul Magid — Jacob Neusner shows how an identity founded on oppression and persecution limits the potential of the DiasporaBy Marjorie Ingall — Is putting other kids’ health at risk really a Jewish value?
The Jewish state seeks to bring the Bedouin in from the desert
Willkommen out of the closet!
Bartenura Moscato's unlikely journey from Shabbat table to music video
In a new memoir, the controversial ‘New York Times’ columnist connects dots between dislocation and his mother’s depression
Israel Story, Episode 5: From red heifers and golden calves to the mooing mascot of radical vegans everywhere
The cartoonist’s grahic memoir made many Top Ten lists this year. Here’s what she had to say about it.
- Alert: Chelsea Handler is in Israel
- Watch Americans Taste Classic Israeli Snacks For the First Time
- Israeli Creates Yarmulke-Wig Hybrid to Protect Jews From Violent Attacks
- OMGWTFBIBLE: Live From Limmud UK With Rachel Rose Reid!
- Schmoozing with Mel Brooks, the 88-year-old man
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Week 11 Recap
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Week 12 Recap
- An open letter to Josh Mankiewicz & Dateline NBC