Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.
How the Coen brothers and Terry Zwigoff helped create a holiday classic that angers gentiles
Baby boomers and seniors are a growing segment of the community, with specific needs for programming, rituals, and accessibility
The University of Houston coach is a rising star in the football world
That included the creation of a seder plate
Weighing the cost of peace against the spoils of peace
By Paul Berman — Explaining Sayyid Qutb, Bin Laden, Djamel Beghal, Chérif Kouachi, Amedy Coulibaly, Hayat Boumeddienne, and those yet to comeBy Shaul Magid — Jacob Neusner shows how an identity founded on oppression and persecution limits the potential of the DiasporaBy Stephanie Butnick —
Burning questions for the Patriots quarterback after NYT Magazine profile
Bartenura Moscato's unlikely journey from Shabbat table to music video
Shuka Truck offers several takes on the Middle Eastern egg-and-tomato dish
Seventy people, speeding into the unknown
Rivky Stein testifies against her husband, who won't grant her a Jewish divorce
In a new memoir, the controversial ‘New York Times’ columnist connects dots between dislocation and his mother’s depression
Israel Story, Episode 5: From red heifers and golden calves to the mooing mascot of radical vegans everywhere
The cartoonist’s grahic memoir made many Top Ten lists this year. Here’s what she had to say about it.
- Alert: Chelsea Handler is in Israel
- Watch Americans Taste Classic Israeli Snacks For the First Time
- Israeli Creates Yarmulke-Wig Hybrid to Protect Jews From Violent Attacks
- OMGWTFBIBLE: Live From Limmud UK With Rachel Rose Reid!
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Week 11 Recap
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Week 12 Recap
- An open letter to Josh Mankiewicz & Dateline NBC
- Solving the enigma: Producing Alan Turing?s story, against all odds